Health and Fitness Ireland are dedicated to delivering innovative and productive workplace well-being programs, which will keep employees happy, healthy and motivated. Investing in your most valuable asset – your people – has never been more important because, as every forward thinking employer knows, healthy, motivated employees are the driving force behind every successful business.
The results of our programs are improved health, productive employees, lower healthcare costs, and thriving company performances. Our approach is based not only on science and proven results, but on the principle that any health program should be done for and with your employees, not to them. People must engage and participate willingly because ultimately, only an individual can make the key lifestyle changes required to improve their physical and mental health. We would encourage an approach to include both management and employees.
We put your company at the heart of everything we do, motivating and empowering your staff to improve their performance/ productivity and create a culture of health and wellbeing from the ground up.
My Healthy Balance
The My Healthy Balance package contains the following:
- Nutritional screen assessment & dietary plan
- Functional movement screen / posture analysis
- Exercise screen & exercise plan
- Health & metabolic screen
- Home training routine
- Exercise psychological intervention
Health & Fitness Ireland now offer Health Screening for your employees. The following screens are available:
- Cardiac risk assessment screen
- BP test
- Cholesterol test
- Blood glucose test
- Metabolic screening: weight, height, waist circumference, BMI, body fat
- Mental health questionnaire (stress management program)
- Spirometry test (lung function)
- Urinalysis: glucose (diabetes) & red blood cells (infection)
- Nutrition intolerance test
- Genetic test
By engaging with HFI your company has access to a psychologist, life coach, physiotherapist , nutritionist, sports performance staff, strength and conditioning coaches and FMS experts. We deliver excellent content in our lecturers/ workshops that we hope will engage, empower and educate. While our wellbeing philosophy is ‘small steps over time, leads to transformational change’. All our staff are minimum degree qualified with some holding masters degrees.